Share/Bookmark

First drop of rain

27 comments











First drop of the rain….its awesome…where it is ??...its Hyderabad.


It reminds me the day when I was at outstation work last year at Chandigarh in the month of April only and this year too I am working at outstation in Hyderabad due to official work.


When I reached at Hyderabad I feel so hot summer as compared to Mumbai. It was a crazy and intolerable summer. However from last few days, I am observing that temperature is getting down.  


I was just working in my office and all the cloud had wear the cloth of blackish however I did not know that it will convert in to such heavy rain. There was enough distance between the door and the balcony still the whole window was showered with the rain so you can imagine how much force it was. The rain was at around let say 4.00 pm and it was for near to 20-25 minutes but it was so heavy. However it did not converted road under water as normally it is at Mumbai.


So as I gazed towards the sky as the first few drops of rain came down, I saw the thick dark clouds covering up the bright omnipotent sun; I smelled the wet ground; I felt the cold wetness of the wind. I can feel the smell of wet soil. The feeling was inexplicably beautiful.


As my office is at Banjara Hill at top floor just like in center of the Hyderabad, i was enjoying a beautiful sense across the city.


And finally day closed up with very romantic sunsets…


My favorite time with rain is actually with my bed…Yep…Sleeping in my bed and continuously looking at every single drop of the rain. Now I am really eagerly waiting for raining season.

     

27 comments:

  1. beautiful captures.. nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaweeeeesome Amit !! nice clicks !! Happy Rains of April !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yep...i enjoyed a lot...today also having dark cloud...

      Delete
  3. You've put a lot of longing in my heart. I love rains. They are so rare in my place, Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..if you really want to enjoy rain then u definitely have to come at my place, Mumbai...

      Delete
  4. I love rain and luckily it has been raining lately at Bangalore :) Beautiful captures! Very few things bring the charm and happiness that a rainy cloud brings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you....Yep it is....Only one season i liked and it is rainy season...

      Delete
  5. Nice clicks Amit ... got the feeling of rain sitting here posting the comment !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post and pics brought up my longing for Hyderabad and its wonderful rains. You are lucky to escape from April's scorching heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...i m definitely lucky that i m escaped from horrible summer this time..

      Delete
  7. It's raining in Bangalore, your post made me realize to go out and enjoy the moments. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my pleasure to share with you all guys..you will definitely enjoy...next time just enjoy without any barrier...you will feel great...

      Delete
  8. Lovely captures :) Gazing at nature is always a bliss :)

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger.

HOME | ABOUT ME

Copyright © 2013 its my walls | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER